Skip to main content

#SundayStills - My Favourite Landscape - North Wales Coast

This is a Sunday Stills Photography Challenge Post

One of my favourite landscapes in the UK is the impressive coastal area of  Gwynedd, North Wales.  These photographs feature views around Portmeirion, Porthmadog and Borth-y-Gest on the estuary of the Afon Glaslyn, one of the area’s primary rivers.  Many of you will recognise Portmeirion - the enchanting Italianate style village on the coast of North Wales, the set for the famous 60s tv series The Prisoner.  (Portmeirion is featured in my post, 'We are all Prisoners now'.)

To see more of my photos of this area and specifically Portmeirion, visit my album on Flickr  (Copyright©2021 All rights reserved).

Portmeirion

 
Portmeirion

 
Coastal walk, Portmeirion

Borth-y-Gest

 
Porthmadog

 
Borth-y-Gest

Comments

  1. Wonderful landscapes of North Wales, Paul, what gorgeous areas along the sea! The drydocked boats look a little unhappy. I'm so glad you found Sunday Stills and look forward to more of your photography.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them . There are so many wonderful landscapes we just can't get to at present! I hope I can be a regular contributor.

      Delete

Post a Comment