Skip to main content

#Thursday Doors - Arundel, West Sussex


Welcome Door Lovers everywhere. In response to Dan Antion's Thursday Doors Photo Challenge last week, I gave you some doors from Chichester and Bosham in West Sussex. Here are some more Sussex doors which I photographed in Arundel - an old market town in the South Downs. This little town is stunning and has a medieval castle, a Catholic cathedral, the River Arun and some wonderful streets with a variety of Georgian and much older buildings. My first door is one of the gateways to the Castle.

 Little gems can be found in the back streets...






There are also some grand Georgian street houses.....



That's all for this week.  I hope you liked them.  

Comments

  1. You can't go wrong with a castle, at least as far as I'm concerned, and yes, you can find gems tucked in everywhere. I really like the two blue doors, one up and one down.

    janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue doors really stand out! 💙

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment