Skip to main content

#SundayStills - Orange

The subject of this week's Sunday Stills photographic challenge is the colour orange.  

One of the best things about Autumn is the changing colours of the landscape and in particular the various shades of orange that appear.  My first photograph therefore is a seasonal one and was taken in Tandle Hill Country Park a couple of years ago.  I'm not sure my camera did justice to this wonderful beech tree.

 

Looking through my photo collections I found 'Orange' a bit of a challenge.  However, I found this photo which I took in Tatton Park, Cheshire.  This deer is such a wonderful burnt orange colour..


My last one was taken in my garden and features a beautiful orange rose. The bush is still flowering now.


Sunday Stills photo challenge is hosted by Terri Webster at Second Wind Leisure Perspectives.  Check out the entries on her site and enjoy some wonderful images of orange. 


Comments

  1. Gorgeous oranges, Paul! That Beech tree is incredible, not only in size but in its splendor! Great job capturing the tree's essence! Nice to see your link for Sunday Stills.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment