Skip to main content

#Sunday Stills - Fur and Feathers


This week’s Terri's Webster's Sunday Stills photo challenge is all about fur and feathers.  Here are my furry and feathered offerings.  See other entries by visiting Terri's site

   
Look at me, I'm an angel too!

   
Mum and kitten chilling, in hotel grounds, Sirmione, Italy

   
Wild cat watching tourists in Nerja, Spain

Happy dog at Tandle Hill Country Park

  
Furtive Squirrel on my garden fence

    Swan-ing about at Lake Garda, Italy

  
Noisy Geese in Delph, Oldham

   
Hungry seagulls in Aldeburgh, Suffolk (they could smell our fish and chips)

  
Seagull watching the boats at Walberswick, Suffolk

  
Duck Family 

Duck central, somewhere in Lincolnshire

    
Feeding the pigeons, Heraklion, Crete










Comments

  1. Wow, what a great collection of fur and feathers, Paul! And international, to boot! I can't believe all those ducks in the one shot! They are all wonderful and the kitties are especially sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Terri. I'm not a cat person but I keep taking pictures of them ?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photos......wildlife and pets and strays and all animals are so fun to photograph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kirsten. The furry variety can be so photogenic!

      Delete

Post a Comment