Skip to main content

#ThursdayDoors - Nerja and Frigiliana, Spain

I have quite a collection of Mediterranean door photographs. These are some of my Spanish ones. They were taken in the Spanish sea-side resort town of Nerja and the nearby typical hillside pueblo blanco village of Frigiliana in the region of Malaga. We never tire of coming here but, sadly, I don't think we'll make it until 2022. 

 

Traditional Spanish street house in Nerja


Cafe frontage in Frigiliana


Typical pueblo blanco house in Frigiliana


Door to garden in Frigiliana


Impressive timber door in Nerja


Pristine doorway in Frigliana 




Comments

  1. I like the green and the blue double doors (well, the two at the bottom, I realize there are many double doors, and I'm not good with colors). I also like the photo with the red steps. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely doors. I like the small jungle at the foot of the one door.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dan and John. A lot of the doors have mini lemon and orange trees outside. Looks really colourful.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful doors and buildings. I can see why you like to go there. Hopefully it won't be long before you can get back. Do you have lots of restrictions where you are? Any chance you'll get vaccinated soon?

    janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet. I have commented on your wonderful doors and gates. In the north west of England the restrictions are quite tight and driving us mad. Rates are going down and vaccinations are going well though. As an over 65 (I'm 66) , I got my first vaccination today. Hooray! Take care!

      Delete
  4. Ah Spain. Lovely doors...especially the two last ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful doors! We're all hoping most things will again be possible come 2022. Now, I want to go to Nerja🙂

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm enjoying the greenery outside the doors while sitting here at -9 degrees this morning. Such a lovely set of doors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katy. Roll on Spring. I've had enough of cold damp weather.

      Delete

Post a Comment